Informations sur la recette
Temps de préparation :2 heures
Temps de cuisson :3
Temps total :2 heures 3
Pour : 1 loaf
- 500g all-purpose flour
- 10g salt
- 10g sugar
- 7g instant yeast
- 30g unsalted butter, softened
- 300ml warm water
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl.
- Add warm water and begin to mix until a rough dough forms.
- Include the softened butter to the dough and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough and let it rise in a warm place until it doubles in size, about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Punch down the dough and shape it to fit a loaf pan.
- Cover the loaf pan and let the dough rise again until it crests above the rim of the pan, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Bake the loaf in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack before slicing.